Oven Fried Yams
- 1 tsp mustard seed, yellow
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined.
- 2 tbsp onion, raw
- 3 cloves garlic, raw, minced
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper, ground
- 2 cups yam, raw, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 475 °.
- Crush the spices and toast them in a non stick pan.
- Toss until they are golden brown.
- Add the olive oil, stir over low to medium heat until oil is warm and fragrant.
- Add onions, garlic and salt and pepper, then add the yams, tossing until yams are thoroughly coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with EVO.
- Turn the yams onto the sheet and bake 30 minutes or until the yams are crisp and golden.
- Turn them once or twice so they will cook evenly.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.