Oven Fried Garlic Chicken (GF)
- 1/2 breast chicken breast, boneless, skin on
- 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 5 clove garlic, raw
- 1 tsp pepper, black, ground
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (coarse; no iodine)
- 1 tsp red chili pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a re-sealable bag.
- Add crushed raw garlic and shake well.
- Add pre-washed chicken and shake in sealed bag until chicken is well coated.
- Coat roasting pan with 1 tbsp EVO
- Place coated chicken in pan making sure oil is absorbed on the bottom.
- Drizzle remaining 1 tbps of EVO over the top.
- Increase heat to 425 degrees and bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, or until bottom crisps.
- Turn chicken over and bake until remaining side is crispy.
- Can substitute wings or legs.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.