Oven “Fried” Fish (GF)
Gluten Free Oven "Fried" Fish
- 1 lbs. Atlantic cod
- 1/2 cup corn meal
- 1/4 cup all purpose, gluten free flour
- 1 tsp red cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold press, unrefined
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Wash fish and pat dry.
- Mix dry ingredients and slowly incorporate almond milk until meal forms a thin paste.
- Coat bottom of a glass baking dish with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Coat fish with corn meal paste, ensuring fish is well coated on all sides, and place in baking dish.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil evenly over each piece of fish.
- Bake fish in preheated 375° for 20 minutes until coating is golden and fish flakes easily.
- Let cool slightly before removing from dish with a spatula to ensure bottom coating remains intact.
- Can substitute other fish. Fish can also be pre-prepared and frozen uncooked for up to 3 months.
- Remove from freezer and cook frozen in preheated 375° oven for 40-45 minutes following cooking instructions above.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.