Oven “Fried” Chicken (GF)
Gluten Free Oven “Fried” Chicken
- 5 oz chicken legs or wings, skin on
- 1 cup all purpose flour, gluten free
- 4 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp of red chili pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Pre-heat oven to 425°.
- Mix dried ingredients in a re-sealable bag.
- Add crushed garlic and shake well.
- Add pre-washed chicken pieces and shake sealed bag until chicken is well coated.
- Place 1 tbsp of butter in roasting pan and let melt in oven.
- Remove when butter is melted. Do not let burn.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and swish together until incorporated.
- Place coated chicken in pan, making sure oil is absorbed on bottom.
- Drizzle remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil over top.
- Increase heat to 425° and bake chicken uncovered for 15 -20 minutes (or until bottom crisps). Turn chicken and cook until other side is crispy.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.