Oven Fried Green Tomatoes (GF)
Gluten Free, Oven "Fried" Green Tomatoes
- 1 cup corn meal, organic, GF
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp. almond milk
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 3 medium green or heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Add almond mild to create viscous paste.
- Coat tomatoes with corn meal paste.
- Coat bottom of a glass baking dish with 1 tablespoon of EVO.
- Evenly space prepared tomatoes in dish and drizzle with remaining EVO.
- Bake tomatoes for 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with favorite aoli.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.