Orange Oatmeal Cookies (GF)
Gluten Free Orange Oat Cookies
2 cookies per serving
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cups flour, gluten free
- 2 tsp stevia powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. orange juice, unsweetened
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- Sift all dry ingredients
- Pulse dry ingredients and all remaining ingredients in food processer until well combined.
- Using a serving spoon, drop one serving spoon per cookie on non-stick baking sheet.
- Press each cooking into flat round circles using back of serving spoon.
- Bake 15-18 minutes in preheated 350° oven or until cookies are crisped and golden brown.
- Cool completely before storing in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.