Mushroom, Chicken & Spinach Pizza (GF)
- 1 item gluten free pizza crust (6 inch)
- 1 cup chicken breast, boneless, roasted, diced
- 1 cup spinach, baby, organic
- ½ cup mushroom, raw, whole
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic, raw
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- Chop garlic and mix with olive oil. Spread liberally on pizza crust as base.
- Dress the pizza with chicken, spinach and mushrooms.
- Using a teaspoon and distributing evenly, spoon cream cheese onto pizza.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven, or a specified on prepared crust package until crust is brown and cheese melts, about 18-20 minutes.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.