- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup quinoa grain
- 2 tbsp raw honey (organic)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 cup almonds, raw, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries raw
- Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add quinoa and return to a boil.
- Cover reduce heat to low and simmer until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and fresh blueberries
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.