- 2 large mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, minced
- 1 med jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 small sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- On medium-high heat sautè onions, red pepper and jalapeño in EVO until onions are translucent and slightly caramelized and peppers are soft.
- Add mango and remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and let simmer until liquid reduces to half and natural sugars stat to thicken.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Juices will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 weeks or can and store in cupboard for up to six months.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.