Lemon Dill Carrots
- 8 med CARROTS, RAW
- 1 tsp CORNSTARCH, ORGANIC
- 1 tbsp LEMON JUICE, RAW
- 1/3 cup WATER, DISTILLED
- 2 tsp BUTTER, ORGANIC, UNSALTED
- 1 tsp DILL WEED, FRESH
- 1/4 tsp LEMON ZEST, FRESH
- Slice carrots on diagonal angle about 1/2 inch thick.
- Steam for 2-5 minutes then transfer to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Combine cornstarch, lemon juice and water, stirring until smooth.
- Add lemon juice mixture to a saucepan and heat stirring constantly until thick.
- Stir in butter, dill weed and lemon zest.
- When butter melts, pour over carrots, toss and serve.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.