Lemon Basil Coconut Cream Sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. coconut cream
- 2 tbsp. basil, fresh, minced
- Combine all ingredients except basil in a small sauce pan, whisking constantly.
- Bring to boil continuing to whisk until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. About 10 minutes.
- Add fresh basil and mix until well incorporated.
- May be served warm or cold
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.