Kidney Bean Salad
Vegan Kidney Bean Salad
3/4 cup per serving
- 4 cups dark red kidney beans
- 1 cup shallots, minced
- 1 cup fennel bulbs, chopped
- 3 tbsp fennel fronds, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 dash salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sauté fennel, shallots, and garlic with olive oil on medium-high heat until shallots become translucent and fennel is tender. About 10 minutes.
- Drain kidney beans and stir in fennel mixture.
- Garnish with chopped fennel fronds.
- Serve warm or chilled on bed of raw Swiss chard.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.