- 5 cups ITALIAN KALE (DINO KALE)
- 1/8 tsp SEA SALT
- 1/8 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- 1/2 tbsp. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- Wash and tear kale into bite-sized pieces removing spines.
- Toss with olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly over cookie sheet.
- Bake in 250° oven, stirring occasionally for 45 minutes or until kale is crisp, but not burned.
- Completely cool and store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.