Kale And Beets
- 1 med beet, raw
- 3 cup kale, raw, chopped
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1 clove garlic, raw
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash the beet and coat with 1 teaspoon olive oil and wrap in foil.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until tender.
- Allow to cool, peel and dice.
- In a skillet, add olive oil and chopped garlic.
- Sautee the kale until it wilts, season with black pepper and add the diced beet.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.