Halibut with Fennel & Tomatoes
- 6 oz HALIBUT, RAW
- 1 bulb FENNEL BULB, RAW
- 1 cup TOMATOES, RED
- 1 small LEMON
- 2 clove GARLIC, RAW
- 2 tsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 1/4 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- 1 dash SEA SALT
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice fennel into thin strips, Cut cherry tomatoes, slice lemon and chop garlic.
- Add to a foil lined baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
- Roast in the oven approximately 15 minutes, stirring at least once.
- Season halibut with salt and pepper and grill 3-4 minutes a side on a grill pan.
- Serve on top of fennel and tomatoes.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.