- 16 oz SWORDFISH, wild caught (2 swordfish steaks)
- 1 tbsp. VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1 dash SEA SALT
- 1 tbsp. GARLIC, RAW, minced
- 1 dash BLACK PEPPER, ground
- Wash swordfish and pat dry.
- Mix 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil with minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Coat both sides of fish.
- Heat a stovetop grill pan on medium-high heat.
- Add 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil to grill pan to coat surface.
- Place swordfish on hot lightly oiled pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Be careful not to overcook. Fish should be opaque, have nice sear marks on each side and easily flake.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.