- 3 cups oatmeal, GF
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp allspice, ground
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup rolled oats, GF
- 1/4 cup almonds, raw
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, dried
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, 100% FCP, unrefined
- 1/2 cup apple juice, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp. raw honey
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit or dried fruit of choice
- In large mixing bowl mix all ingredients except apple juice, syrup, EVO and dried fruit.
- Toss until completely mixed.
- Blend together apple juice, syrup and EVO in a cup and pour over dried ingredients, tossing until dry ingredients are thoroughly coated.
- Spread granola evenly in a thin layer on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring from time to time to prevent scorching.
- When mixture is toasty and goaled, remove from oven and stir.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and return 3/4 cups of granola to oven to for additional 8 minutes. Should be darker and crunchier, but not scorched.
- Incorporate with remaining cooled granola and add dried fruit, mixing well.
- Place cooled granola in container and store in a dark, cook place. May also be frozen until needed.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.