Ginger Waffles (GF)
Gluten Free Ginger Waffles
2 regular sized waffles per serving
- 1 cup GLUTEN FREE ALL PURPOSE FLOUR, ORGANIC
- 3 tsp BAKING POWDER, GF
- 1/8 tsp SEA SALT
- 1 tsp GINGER, FRESH, GRATED
- 1 large EGG, LIGHTLY BEATEN
- 1/4 cup ALMOND MILK
- 1 tsp BUTTER, ORGANIC, UNSALTED
- 1 tsp ALMOND OIL, ORGANIC
- 1 cup CRANBERRIES OR BLUEBERRIES, RAW, FRESH
- WITH CRANBERIES: Roast cranberries on baking sheet in 350 degree oven for 10 – 15 minus to bring out natural sugars. Do not let burst.
- Sift all dry ingredients.
- Add lightly beaten egg and milk.
- Melt butter and combine with almond oil and mix with batter.
- Gently fold in cranberries (or blueberries) into batter, reserving a few for garnish.
- Cook waffles in preheated non-stick waffle iron.
- Serve with 1 tbsp raw maple syrup per serving.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.