Garlicky Green Beans & Pea Salad with Capers
Garlicky Green Bean & Pea Salad with Capers (GF)
- 2 cups butter lettuce
- 2 cups green beans, fresh
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 2 tbsp capers
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Sauté green beans and garlic in 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Plate butter lettuce and top with peas green beans and capers.
- Mix remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar with a whisk until emulsified.
- Pour over salad before serving.
- Garnish with boiled eggs.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.