Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 2 lb BRUSSELS SPROUTS, RAW
- 3 tbsp GARLIC, RAW
- 3 tbsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 1 tbsp PARSLEY, RAW
- 1 tsp SALT, SEA
- Wash and cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- Press garlic or mince and toss Brussels sprouts, olive oil, garlic and parsley.
- Spread evenly in a roasting pan and bake covered in a preheated 400 degree oven until sprouts are tender. About 15-20 minutes
- Uncover and broil until crisped and leaves begin to brown about 5 minutes.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.