Garlic Chicken (GF)
- 2 lbs chicken breast, boneless (4 halves), organic
- 1/2 cup gluten free, all purpose flour
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 4 cloves garlic, raw, minced
- 1 dash black pepper, ground
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup chicken broth, organic, low sodium
- 2 tbsp. distilled water
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch, organic
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towels.
- Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess
- Heat large heavy non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Add EVO and swirl pan to ensure well coated with oil.
- When EV is hot add chicken and cook on medium high heat on one side for 2-3 minutes or until golden
- Add garlic to pan and turn chicken to cook other side for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- Lower heat to medium and add broth, balsamic vinegar and pepper and cook covered for 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Pour water into a cup or small bowl and add cornstarch, stirring until dissolved.
- Add mixture to skilled and boil for 1 to 2 minutes or until thick and smooth.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.