Garlic Chicken Wings
- 6 wings chicken wing, raw w/skin
- 1 tbsp butter, organic, unsalted
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 3 cloves garlic, fresh
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 cup vinegar, balsamic organic
- Melt butter and mix with olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper, turmeric, balsamic vinegar and garlic.
- Coat wings with mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and broil for 15 minutes.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.