Fresh Fruit Yogurt Pops
- 1 cup blueberries, raw
- 1 cup strawberries raw
- 8 oz Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- With hand mixer puree blueberries, 1 tbsp. agave nectar and 1/2 cup yogurt.
- Repeat with strawberries.
- Fill two separate freezer bags with each mixture.
- Cut off tips and squeeze into 3 ounce pop molds.
- Freeze overnight.
- May be prepared with different fruit.
- Nutritional analysis will vary depending on types of fruits used.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.