Fish Over Steamed Spinach
- 4 fillets FLATFISH, FLOUNDER & SOLE SPECIES, COOKED
- 1 1/2 tbsp MUSTARD, PREPARED, YELLOW
- 1/2 oz GREEK YOGURT, PLAIN
- 1/4 tbsp SALAD DRESSING, RANCH, NONFAT
- 2 lbs SPINACH, RAW
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange in an oven proof glass baking dish.
- Mix the dressing, yogurt, and mustard and spoon evenly over fish.
- Bake until fish is no longer translucent, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove tough stems, thoroughly rinse spinach and drain.
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- When the skillet is hot, add the spinach and stir-fry just to wilt the leaves, about 1-2 minutes. Arrange spinach in a single layer on serving plates and top with baked fish.
- Serve immediately.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.