Fire Roasted Corn & Tomato Salad
- 2 cups corn, fresh, organic, non-GMO
- 6 med plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onions, chopped
- 1 tsp jalapeno, raw, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh, minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- Roast ears of corn over open flame or on a grill.
- Cool and cut off the cob for two cups.
- If using frozen corn, roast in a skillet until slightly brown.
- Combine corn, diced tomatoes, onion, pepper, cilantro, lime and lemon juice and mix well.
- Season with pepper and store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Use on favorite dishes or as a salad.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.