Fettucuini With Smoked Salmon & Goat Cheese (GF)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 4 tbsp shallots, raw, chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- 1/4 clam juice
- 1 cup red pepper, sweet, raw
- ½ cup sour cream, low fat
- 1 dash black pepper, ground
- ½ lb fettuccini pasta, gluten free
- ½ lb salmon, chinook, smoked, slivered
- ½ oz goat cheese, soft
- ¼ cup chives, raw
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Heat EVO in oven proof skillet, add shallots and thoroughly toss to ensure shallots are well coated.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes or until the shallot is soft, stirring twice.
- Add wine, clam juice, red pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until the pepper is softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add sour cream and stir until smooth.
- Season lightly with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions.
- Pour drained fettuccine into serving bowl, add sauce, and toss gently.
- Scatter salmon, goat cheese, and chives over pasta and serve immediately.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.