- 4 cups oats, rolled, gluten free
- 4 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup peanuts, dry roasted, no salt
- 1 cup pecans, dried, raw, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1 cup cranberries, dried, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded, raw
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 12 cup honey, 100% pure, raw
- 1 tsp butter, unsalted or extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Lightly coat 13 X 9 inch baking pan with 1 tsp butter or EVO.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix applesauce and honey together and add to dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Press mixture in prepared pan and bake 40 minutes.
- Completely cool and cut into bars.
- Store in airtight container up to 1 week.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.