- 1 large eggplant
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano
- Wash and slice eggplant into 20 inch thick crostinis
- Coat each side with EVO and sprinkle of sea salt.
- Cook on grill or broil in oven (turning once) until eggplant is cooked through (yet firm on inside) and lightly browned on each side.
- Top with grape tomatoes sliced in quarters , artichoke hearts and grated parmigiano reggiano.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of EVO.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.