Dijon Thyme Halibut
- 3 oz halibut, atlantic or pacific wild
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, organic
- 1 tsp thyme, fresh, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp black ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl mix dijon mustard, thyme, garlic and black pepper.
- Place halibut on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Brush fish with dijon mustard mixture and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Can also be grilled. Preheat the grill or grill pan and grill for 4 to 6 minutes each side.
- May substitute any white fish in this recipe.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.