- 1/2 med jalapeno, raw
- 1/4 cup lime juice, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 3 med cucumbers, peeled, raw
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh, raw
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh, chopped
- Cut, seed and chop jalapeno pepper.
- Combine with lime juice, chopped garlic, cumin and EVO in a large bowl.
- Cut cucumbers in half, then peel, seed, and cut into slices.
- Mix cucumbers, blueberries and jalapeno dressing, tossing to coat cucumber and berries.
- Chill at least one hour before serving.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.