- 1 pint raspberries, fresh
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil, unrefined
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, vegan
- Wash raspberries and fill bottom of muffin tin. Raspberries should sit closely together in upright position.
- In a medium sauce pan boil 5 cups water and remove from heat.
- Place coconut oil and chocolate in a small bowl.
- Rest bowl in hot water and melt chocolate and coconut oil, ensuring well combined.
- Working quickly, fill small zip-locked bag with melted chocolate and cut off one tip of bag.
- Gently squeezed melted chocolate into each tin joining raspberries in a circular raspberry cups.
- Place in freezer in airtight container until set.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.