Chocolate Cream Pie (V, Raw)
- 1 cup DATES, PITTED
- 1/2 cup WALNUTS ,RAW
- 3 oz CACAO POWDER
- 1 3/4 cup CHOCOLATE CHIPS, SEMI-SWEET, VEGAN
- 1/2 cup ALMOND MILK, VANILLA FLAVOR,
- 8 oz TOFU, SOFT, Organic
- PIE CRUST:
- Soak dates for 5-10 minutes in warm water. Drain well.
- Pulse walnuts and cacao powder in a food processor until it becomes a fine meal. Set aside in a bowl.
- Pulse dates in a food processor until smooth and only small bits remain.
- Add walnuts and cacao meal and pulse until well combined.
- Press into a lightly oiled glass pie pan. Place in freezer to set.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
- Working quickly add to a blender along with almond milk and tofu.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust and freeze until set.
- Thaw in refrigerator until soft enough to slice.
- Garnish with a dollop of coconut whipped cream and chocolate shavings right before serving.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.