Chicken Lettuce Cups
- 16 oz chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, raw, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic, pressed
- 1/2 tsp salt, sea
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 whole tomato, red, raw, whole
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, organic, gluten free, low sodium
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, raw
- Mix dry spices and chopped onion into ground chicken.
- Brown the chicken in a skillet until thoroughly cooked.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and soy sauce.
- Serve approx 1/4 cup ground chicken in an individual lettuce leaf.
- Add 1 tbsp diced tomato and 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar/soy sauce dressing per lettuce cup.
- Other Variations: add 1 tbsp cheddar cheese, 1 tbsp diced tomato, and 1/2 tbsp sour cream to each lettuce cup. Can use ground beef or turkey. Nutritional analysis will differ.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.