- 6 oz CHICKEN BREAST, BONELESS
- 2 tsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 5 oz SPINACH, FRESH
- 1 tsp GARLIC POWDER
- 1 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- 1 tsp OREGANO
- 1 oz MOZZARELLA CHEESE, natural, low moisture part-skim
- 1/4 cup WHITE WINE
- 1/8 cup LEMON JUICE, FRESH
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté spinach, garlic powder and black pepper in olive oil until spinach wilts and allow to cool.
- Cut slits into 2 chicken breasts and stuff with spinach.
- Place breasts in a baking dish and add white wine and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake at 350 ° for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, then return to oven until cheese melts.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.