Chicken Breast With Tarragon Caper Sauce
- 3 oz chicken breast, boneless, raw
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oi, 100% first pressed cold, unrefined
- 1/8 tsp salt, sea
- ¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp shallots, raw, chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth, organic, low sodium
- ½ tsp cornstarch, organic
- 2 tsp capers, nonpareilles
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, raw
- 1/2 tsp tarragon, dried, leaves
- Place chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/2" thickness.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In skillet heat skillet cook in olive oil cook chicken for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan, add chopped shallots and sauté 1 minute.
- Combine broth and cornstarch, stirring with a whisk.
- Add broth mixture to pan with capers, lemon juice and tarragon.
- Bring to a boil and reduce about 3-5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, place chicken in a baking dish, cover with sauce and bake for 20-30 minutes.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.