Chicken Breast Stuffed with Cheese
- 7 oz ricotta cheese, part skim
- 2 oz goat cheese, semisoft
- 2 tbsp parsley, raw, chopped
- 8 oz tomato sauce or fresh crushed tomatoes, no added salt
- 1 tbsp oregano, dried, ground
- 1 clove garlic, raw, minced
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash pepper, black, ground
- 2 lbs chicken breast, boneless, raw
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, combine the stuffing ingredients and set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place breasts smooth side up between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Using a rolling pin or the smooth side of a meat mallet, lightly flatten the breasts, being careful not to tear the meat.
- Spoon about one quarter of the stuffing lengthwise down the middle of each breast.
- Starting with the short end, roll up the breast jelly-roll style.
- Place the breast in the prepared casserole dish, seam side down and repeat with the other breasts.
- Spoon sauce over breasts.
- Bake, covered, for 40 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.