Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup almond milk, vanilla
- 8 oz. greek yogurt, plain, low fat
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- 2 oz. chia seeds, dried
- 1 tsp vanilla, organic, no alcohol
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk unsweetened almond milk, yogurt, agave syrup and vanilla just until blended.
- Whisk in chia seeds and let stand 30 minutes.
- Stir to distribute, then cover and let sit overnight.
- Next day spoon into individual containers and refrigerate.
- Will last up to a week.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.