Chestnut Sage Dressing (GF)
- 2 cup CELERY, RAW, CHOPPED
- 2 cup ONION, RAW, CHOPPED
- 1 tbsp SAGE, GROUND
- 1/4 cup PARSLEY, RAW
- 4 clove GARLIC, RAW
- 6 1/2 oz CHESTNUT, COOKED, PEELED
- 12 oz CORNBREAD STUFFING CUBES,, GLUTEN FREE (about 4 cups)
- 2 cup CHICKEN BROTH ORGANIC LOW SODIUM
- 1 tbsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 1/4 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix celery, onion, sage, chopped parsley, and chopped garlic in a large bowl.
- Add chestnuts and mix well.
- Add dried cornbread stuffing cubes and combine well.
- Gradually add chicken broth until cubes are well-moistened, but cubes retain shape.
- Add pepper.
- Lightly oil a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish, evenly distributing.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until liquid is absorbed and top is browned. Dressing should be moist but not soggy.
- Serve with turkey or Cornish Hens.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.