Buffalo Cauliflower (GF)
- 1 head cauliflower, raw
- 1/4 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 1/4 cup raw maple syrup, 100%
- 4.5 oz tomato paste, organic, low sodium
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika, ground
- 1/8 tsp salt, iodized
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional to desired heat)
- Wash and separate cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- In a small saucepan, mix balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, tomato paste, chili powder, paprika and salt to a boil stirring constantly.
- Lower heat when it begins to bubble.
- Let simmer on low for 10-15 minutes, will thicken as it cooks.
- Once it reaches the consistency of thick barbecue sauce, remove from heat.
- Coat cauliflower with sauce liberally.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until cauliflower is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with extra sauce on side for dipping.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.