Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup
- 5 large CARROTS, RAW
- 2 tbsp BUTTER, ORGANIC, UNSALTED
- 1 cup SWEET ONIONS, RAW, CHOPPED
- 2 tsp CURRY POWDER
- 2 large SWEET POTATOES, RAW
- 4 cup VEGETABLE BROTH ORGANIC LOW SODIUM
- 1 large APPLE , RAW
- 1 tbsp HONEY, 100% RAW
- 1 tsp BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
- In a large pot, melt butter and add onion and chopped garlic stirring frequently until onion soft and translucent.
- Add curry powder and cook 1 minute.
- Peel and cube carrots and sweet potatoes.
- Add carrots, sweet potatoes and broth to pot.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add peeled and diced apple to pot and cook 5 minutes or until all fruits and vegetables are soft. Stir in honey and pepper and remove from heat.
- With an immersion blender, belnd mixture until creamy and smooth.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.