- 3 oz chicken breast, boneless
- 1 oz mozzarella cheese, fresh, organic
- 1 med plum-tomato, red
- 1 tbsp basil, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% FCP unrefined, organic
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut a small pockets in the chicken breast.
- Slice garlic in slivers, wrap with pieces of basil and stuff in pockets.
- Pan sear chicken with tsp EVO over medium high heat until done or place chicken breast in a small baking dish and season with black pepper and sea salt, then bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes, then slice in 1/2 -1 inch disks.
- Layer cooked chicken with slices of fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.