Butternut Squash & Fig Pizza (GF)
Finally, a gluten-free pizza with chew! And our gluten-free, Butternut Squash & Fig Pizza is just what the season ordered!
- 1 small gluten free pizza dough
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold press, unrefined
- 1/4 cup cubed butternut squash, thinly sliced and roasted.
- 1 fresh fig, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/2 tbsp. raw honey
- Roll pizza dough into 5 inch round, rolling edges slightly to create rounded edge.
- Mix EVO, garlic, rosemary and thyme and spread evenly over dough.
- Layer dressed dough with butternut squash, sliced figs, arugula and gorgonzola.
- Drizzle honey over top.
- Bake on in preheat 400° oven on baking stone or pizza pan for 20-25 minutes until dough edges are browned and cheese bubbles.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.