Broccoli And Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/2 small red pepper, sweet, raw
- 1 cup broccoli (clusters, raw, flowerets)
- 1/2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin( 100% cold press, unrefined)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- Roast red pepper on stovetop flame until all sides are charred.
- Place in a paper bag to cool.
- Peel the skin.
- Steam the broccoli until crisp/ tender.
- Add the 1/2 of the roasted red pepper, chopped.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with garlic powder and black pepper.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.