creamed Broccoli Cauliflower Soup (DF)
- 1 head CAULIFLOWER, GREEN, RAW
- 2 cup BROCCOLI FLOWER CLUSTERS, RAW
- 2 tsp OLIVE OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN, 100% first cold pressed unrefined
- 1/2 cup ONION, RAW, CHOPPED
- 1/2 cup LEEK, RAW, bulb & lower leaf, CHOPPED
- 1 med stalk CELERY, RAW
- 1/2 cup WHITE WINE, DRY
- 4 cup VEGETBLE BROTH, ORGANIC, LOW SODIUM
- 1 cup COCONUT MILK
- 2 tbsp DILL WEED, FRESH
- 1/2 tsp NUTMEG, GROUND
- Chop onion, carrot, leek and celery.
- Add oil to pot.
- Add chopped vegetables and sauté until tender.
- Break apart broccoli and cauliflower in flowerets.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, wine and broth to pot.
- Cook 15-20 minutes or until broccoli and cauliflower are soft.
- Remove from heat.
- With an immersion blender, begin to puree mixture, gradually add coconut milk, dill and nutmeg.
- Puree until smooth.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.