Breakfast Pumpkin Cookies
Gluten Free Breakfast Pumpkin Cookies
- 15 oz pumpkin, 100% pure, fresh
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar, raw, organic
- 2 large eggs, raw, whole
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, 100% pure cold pressed, unrefined
- 2 ¾ cup gf all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum, kosher (gluten replacement)
- 1 tbsp baking powder, non-aluminimum, low-electorlyte
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup raisins, seedless
- ½ cup walnuts, english, dried, raw, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs and oil.
- In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients flour through salt.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture.
- Add raisins and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a greased baking sheet.
- Gently flatten each cookie( use a spoon, bottom of a glass or palm of your hand).
- Bake 10 -12 minutes or until golden brown.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.