Breakfast Bread Pudding
Gluten Free Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 4 large egg whites, raw
- 2 tbsp raw maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp 100% pure vanilla extract, no alcohol
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 4 item whole grain bread, gluten free
- 1/2 cup apple w/skin, raw, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% cold pressed, unrefined
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Whisk until combined.
- Cube the bread.
- Add bread, chopped apples and raisins.
- Mix until all liquid is combined and the bread has soaked up much of the liquid.
- Lightly coat an 8x8- inch baking dish with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Transfer the bread mixture into baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking another 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Can make this dish up to a 1 day ahead.
- Do not bake.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand 10 minutes before baking.
- Follow baking instructions.
- Great as leftovers.
© 2023 Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.