- 2 oz salmon, atlantic, wild, raw
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika, ground
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp thyme, fresh (optional)
- 1/2 tsp garlic, fresh, minced (optional)
- 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold press, unrefined
- Mix dried ingredients in a small bowl.
- If using garlic, combine with olive oil and brush on all sides of salmon.
- Sprinkle flesh side of salmon with seasonings.
- Heat non-stick skillet on high heat until hot, then turn down to medium and add the 1 tsp of olive to pan.
- Add salmon, blackened side down and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook skin side down for additional 2-3 mins until skin crisps and salmon easily flakes. Do not over cook.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.