Black Bean Chard Cups
Vegan Black Bean Chard Cups
- 3 large Swiss chard leaves
- 8 oz black beans, low sodium
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, grape
- Drain black bean and puree with garlic, EVO and sea salt until smooth.
- Wash and tear chard leaves into 2-3 - inch rounds
- Spoon 1-1/2 tbsp. of puree into center of chard leaves.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and onions and squeeze lemon juice into each chard cup.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.