- 2 cups arugala or chopped kale
- 1 med beet, raw
- 1 oz goat cheese, soft
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar, organic
- 2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 2 tbsp macadamia nuts (optional)
- Boil beets for 20 minutes or steam for ½ hour to 45 minutes or until tender. Steaming takes longer but retains more nutrients.
- Cool beets enough to peel.
- Peel and cube beets and toss with kale.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and oil.
- Toss with beets and kale.
- Top with goat cheese.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.