Basil Lime Halibut
- 3 oz halibut, raw, wild caught
- 1/4 cup lime juice, raw
- 1 clove garlic, raw
- 1 tbsp. basil, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 100% first cold pressed, unrefined
- 4 fl oz beer, regular (or ginger ale for gluten free option)
- Mix lime juice, minced garlic and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil and beer.
- Add the lime juice mixture to oil mixture.
- Place fish in a baking dish, cover with 1/2 of the mixture and marinate for 1-5 hours.
- Keep remaining mixture to heat before serving and add to fish.
- Grill fish 3-4 minutes per side, serve with additional sauce.
- Substitute beer with ginger ale for GF option.
Copyright © 2016. ChristLight Productions Ltd, LLC. All Rights Reserved.